9.24.2007

Mimery


This guy has no respect for Marcel. He says,

I’m sure that he was a nice guy and that his dog loved him, but mimes have forever secured second place right behind bagpipe players in the line to hell.


I actually have no problem with this statement, for almost all mimes and almost all bagpipers. I disagree for Marcel, though. He was not “a mime.” He was THE mime. This is why he’s the only mime anybody can name. While I do hate all other mimes, I think there should be an allowance for the guy at the top of the heap. I think it would be great if mimery were a sin, and the best mime in the world (who used to be Marcel Marceau, got some kind of papal exemption.

Furthermore, I’m sure there’s some bagpiper out there with some Dizzy Gillespie cheeks who deserves the same treatment.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Mimes freak me the fuck out.

I just think people that don't talk aren't normal.

22:56

 

Post a Comment

<< Home