9.22.2007

I hate my friends

Many of my friends are currently in China for a wedding. I am not. I have to work. This makes me jealous. This morning they called from China, at some unforgivably early hour. I didn't pick up, but on my machine, they said:

Lynne: Marcel . . .Marcel. . Fuck you for not picking up your goddamn phone!
Al: Fuck you!
Liz: [laughter]
Lynne: Fuck you, man! I don't care if it's 6:55 A.M. in the morning, we're calling you from China!
Al: China!
Lynne: China!
Liz: China. China!
[pause]
Lynne: Yeah. . .we're all soaking wet, but we had a good time.
Al: That's how we travel. . .wet.
Lynne: Yeah, we're soaking wet. Somebody pushed someone in the pool who pushed someone else in the pool.
Al: Who pushed who in the pool. . .who pushed who?
Lynne: Who pushed someone in the pool. I don't know! I wasn't involved.

Alright, I'm going to hang up and call you back again. . .Fuck you for not answering the phone.


They called back a minute later:

Lynne: Marcel, my feelings are so hurt, I can't believe you didn't answer the phone.
Al: My feelings are hurt, too.
Lynne: Man, we're calling you from China!
Liz: China!
Lynne: China!
Al: China!
Liz: China!
Lynne: China!
[pause]
Al: Fuck you!
Lynne: Fuck you!
Liz: Fuck you!
Why won't you answer the phone? What are you, sleeping? We're calling you from China!
Liz: Chiiiiinnnnnaaa!
Al: We're wet. We're not wasted.
Lynne: We're awesome.
Liz: We're wasted, not wet.
Lynne: And we're wasted. And awesome! And we're calling you from China.
Liz: Chinaaaaa!
Al: China!
Al: Fuck you!
Lynne: Why won't you answer the phone?


That's like, 8 Fuck Yous and 16 Chinas in two minutes. Also, "6:55 AM in the morning"?
I hate my friends.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home