8.24.2006

I've missed you, and Republican babies

Ohh, my little blog. I've missed you so much. When I was in the cold dark internetless woods of Montana, I though about how much I preferred your electronic glow to the campfire's, how much I'd rather listen to your soft hum than the rustle of trees and the blurbling of trees and shit. Also, one of my friends almost got eaten by a moose, which was no fun.

Anyway, according to this guy Republicans are having more babies than Democrats, and thus will rule the country within a generation (if we're assuming they don't already). When you think about the how much the Mormon's love to breed (they're the sexiest fundamentalists around!), it kind of makes sense. However, this person claims that the guy is full of it, and she goes after his data. Her best point, I think, is that he's not counting the waves of breeding Hispanic immigrants entering our country. So, I'm thinking the Republicans aren't really against immigration (who doesn't love cheap labor?), but instead are just trying to keep the voter balance in their favor with that whole border guarding thingy. But don't listen to me, I've been in the woods for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home