7.31.2007

Re: Travel Guide Portland

Apparently, Jamie has some fans. I myself am more into Still Not Jamie.

I can't believe Jamie is still cocktailing at Portland City Grill. Does this girl have nothing better in life than to suck men out of their dough? She uses her looks to enhance her tips. My gosh it's been 3 plus years since I've been to PCG and I knew exactly which cocktailer you were speaking off! And I did appreciate at the time her ability to flirt like I mattered but then I realized she's a tux wearing whore who insinuates she'd be more than happy to sleep with you...to be young and dumb again.

Oh, Jaime where art thou my sweet whorish waitress??? I find that I'm not the only one.

To Jaime, what are you going to be doing in 5 more years????

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home