6.30.2007

Shits-a-lot and Stinky Smurf

My friend Lynne, who is working today, sends a collage-style picture of herself lying in an alleyway, with a dead fish on her face.
Marcel Parcells: Nice stick figure, and hair
Lynne: thx, note the serene smile
Marcel Parcells: yes, you seem to be at peace, finally
Lynne: (you might have to look under the trout)
Marcel Parcells: I think you should put some smell lines coming off the fish
Lynne: good idea, good team work
Lynne: I will get you a draft ASAP, drop all other work
Marcel Parcells: like Pepe Lepew
or Linus
"Stinky Smurf?"
Marcel Parcells: I think every cartoon should have had a smelly character. can you imagine if there had been a smelly Care Bear, it would have been called Shits-a-lot, and it would contribute a big smelly brown ray to the Care Bears’ rainbow.
Lynne: I think it would be poohs-a-lot
Marcel Parcells: Oh, yes, for the children. . .good thinking

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home