7.16.2007

Bring back the draft!


Let's face it, the United States does not have enough troops to fight the Iraq war and the all the other wars we want to fight. Therefore, I think we should bring back the draft, since I am now too old to be drafted. As a male in his late twenties, I find most men between the ages of 18 and 26 annoying. Also, they are better looking, fitter, have less body hair, and have not had the rosy promise of their youthful dreams crushed like I have. If we draft all the young straight men in America, there should be more younger girls around for me to bother. Also, the people who are really worth hanging out with, like the rich, the entitled, the loudmouth radicals, the mentally handicapped, and the gays, will still all be around to entertain me. Fight on, young America!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home