5.15.2007

George Bailey

And now I'm stuck in this shameful spiral of investigating the presidential candidates no one has ever heard of.
Dr. George Bailey

“First, I am an American. Second, I am a practicing Christian. Third, I am a veteran. Fourth, I am a Cushite, Ebony, Negro, Black, and African American, who proudly embraces my ancestral heritage. Fifth, I am a former independent Democrat, and presently, I am an independent Republican. And sixth, I am my own man, free from any commitments to special interest groups who are paralyzed morally, and who hinder social-economic equity to all Americans in thought, word, and deeds.”

Currently, his blog is written in Latin. Hopefully they'll switch to a language people still speak before the primaries.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home