8.23.2007

The old woman who ruined my day

This morning I went take my car for emissions testing. As the car was going through the tests, I sat down with a book, trying to get the waiting process over with.
An old woman approached me. She was really quite old. My first guess would be that she was 78 years old.

Elderly Woman: What does [redacted] mean?
Marcel Parcells (looking down at the logo on my shirt) Oh. That's the name of the sports team I used to play for.

I tried to turn back to my book.

Elderly Woman: I won't wear shirts with words on them. I don't want people staring at my tits.
Marcel Parcells: . . .
Elderly Woman: ha ha ha
Marcel Parcells (with a weak chuckle): Uh, yeah. I guess I don't have that problem.

The worst part about the whole ordeal was that after she said this thing. I felt an incredibly strong urge to check out her tits. It took an enormous amount of concentration to not stare at her tits. Instead, I focused on the hairy wart growing out of her neck. After she walked away I actually did look. You could see her bra though her shirt, but her breasts were nothing special.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I promise you, women only mention that when they want you to look and/or to torture you.

14:44

 
Blogger Marcel Parcells said...

Well, she was successful either way.
And I don't appreciate it.

16:45

 

Post a Comment

<< Home