7.19.2006

Fish market





Man, I went to the fish market today, and it was fantastic. I think buying fish may be one of my favorite consumer activities. First, there's the fact that you’re buying something I consider to be a luxury in a place that’s smelly and quite unfancy, with its chain link fence and backstreet locale. Then, theres’ the whole fish cutting process, where you get to pick exactly what size fillet you want and watch that beautiful knife slide cleanly through your selection (I went with halibut). Finally, there’s the fact that you exit the whole transaction with a hunk of delicious, soft, fishy meat, sitting to next some crushed ice in a brown paper bag. Awesome.

Also, it reminded me of this joke I hate. It's something like, Q: What's the definition of confusion? A: Twenty blindfolded lesbians in a fish market.

Ahhh, stupid jokes. If you're really into bad lesbian jokes, here. A sample to warn you, "What is a lesbian dinosaur called? A Lickalotapuss."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

07:16

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

16:46

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

07:29

 

Post a Comment

<< Home