9.10.2006

They hate us for our K-Fed?

The September 11th issue of the New Yorker has Hendrik Hertzberg talking about the goodwill many countries held for America following 9/11, and it’s erosion, due mostly to the actions of the President. I don’t really communicate with people from other countries (I’m kind of provincial that way), but he had some pretty good poll data to back him up. Although our presidet has made his errors, I think there are other factors creating the erosion of goodwill toward the U.S. Just look at the existence of Kevin Federline. Actually, that’s all I can think of. The rest of the world hates us, not for our freedom, but for the existence of Britney Spears’ husband. And because we don’t get enough vacation time. Ok, I hate us because of the vacation time thing. I don’t think the Europeans have anything to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home