8.28.2007

Lancer

Lance Armstrong's Livestrong Presidential Forum on cancer has begun. He is the most qualified person to run this, since he is a famous person who has had cancer. When we have a Presidential forum on terrorism, we will have to get someone famous who has been terrorized. Perhaps Britney Spears's children will be available. Anyway.

1: Can't we just declare John Edwards the winner of cancer. I mean he actually has a detailed health care policy, and he has that embattled wife and all, so let's give him cancer.

2: There are two camps on Lance Armstrong. Camp One is, "inspiration blah blah blah cancer, bicycling and let's forget he's been a shit to his family, and poor Sheryl Crow." I am in Camp Two. While I am sorry he had cancer, I also think he probably got it from whatever steroids he was on. As far as I can tell, every professional cyclist is doping. We just don't have the technology or the time to catch them all. Also, I'm tired of seeing his aerodynamic face, because I'm malicious and resent all those who are successful.

So, my friend sent this to me, and I laughed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Disagree with your rant about Armstrong. I think his splits (with wife and with Crow) were fairly amicable, and you really are stretching to assume that his cancer came from 'roids.

I'm no raving Armstrong 'livestronger' and surely the sport is fucked with doping and all, but he was a freaking awesome competitor and the sport itself is really really cool.

12:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home